The Yealink T31G is a user friendly entry level desk phone. With an extra large 132×64 pixel LCD backlit screen. With support for up to two SIP accounts and inclusive local 5-way conferencing this device is designed to generate a more productive work flow.
Featuring a new powerful chip, the Yealink T3 Series provides a stronger computing ability ready to support a smoother user experience and advanced features such as IPv6 support and smart noise cancelling.
The T31G allows users to keep pace with a multitude of business demands, with built-in PoE and superb HD sound quality. Depending on your requirements.
NOTE: This phone can be powered over the ethernet cable (POE switch) or you will need to purchase a PSU (Power Supply Unit) separately.
- 2.3″ 132×64 pixel graphical LCD Display with backlight
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE Support
- Supports the connection of EHS wireless headsets
- LED indicators for call and message waiting indication
- RJ9 headset port
- Local phone book with capacity for up to 1000 entries
- Opus codec support
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Support for Wireless Headsets coming soon with new EHS adaptor
- 6 Feature Keys and 5 Navigation Keys
- Supports YDMP/YMCS
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- HD voice and Smart Noise Filtering
- Wall mountable
What’s in the box
- Yealink SIP-T31G IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (1.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
- Stand (suitable for desk- and wall-mounting)
- Quick Start Guide